Tuesday 25 November 2008

I would like to thank my mum (mel) for this great award.

This blog invests and believes the PROXIMITY- nearness in space, time and relationships. These blogs are exceedingly charming.
These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends..
Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers.


Deliver this award to 8 bloggers who may then pass it on.

I am going to pass it on to Susie, Jane Carrol, Kim, Jacqui Dennis, Val, Zoe and Hannah and Steph because these are just some of the many blogs and craft work that i love.

P.S. Please dont forget to let the 8 people know.


4 comments:

Susie said...

hi charlie

thanks for such a lovely award

i received this the other day, but will mention you gave me this also

thanks again

susie x

cats whiskers said...

Oh thank you dear this is such an honour and I really enjoy visitng your blog
Hugs Jacqui x

Zoe said...

Hi Charlie,

Thank you so much for passing this award to Hannah and I. This has made me so happy,
Love
Zoe
xxx

Steph said...

Hi Charlie!
Thanks so much for giving me this award, I'm honoured as you've got a fab blog yourself! So right back atcha!!! xx